This winter we are backing Kent Community Foundation’s Surviving Winter Campaign “Knock and Check”.
Knock & Check is a campaign to reignite the community spirit seen during the COVID-19 pandemic and doing something small to help those most vulnerable during the winter months.
Small actions could make a big difference:
- Knock on the door to say ‘hello’
- Offer to pick up some food or add something to your online shopping
- Drop off a slice of cake
- Plate up an extra meal
- Share books or magazines
- Volunteer for one of our fantastic organisations in Kent and Medway
- Share details of supporting services
Remember to follow Government guidelines on social distancing to keep communities safe from COVID-19.
- Keep a 2m distance, staying outdoors at all times
- Wash your hands before and after a visit
- Wear a face mask
To find out more about how you can take part, visit www.kentcf.org.uk/knockandcheck